The Flower Power movement was all about peace, love, and harmony, driven by a generation who questioned rigid values in favor of personal freedom. Amidst missions to the moon and alternative lifestyles emerged a fascination with the future. Verner Panton captured the spirit of this era with his Flowerpot lamps. Two semi-circular spheres facing each other became the signature style for a series of lamps that went on to decorate private homes, interiors, and exhibitions around the world in a variety of psychedelic colors, patterns, and combinations that became emblematic of the Flower Power movement.
The two shades are made from deep drawn metal.
- Material: Lacquered metal with fabric cord
- UL certification available upon request
- For indoor use only
- Dust with soft dry cloth or wipe with damp cloth using water only and drying thoroughly
- Natural metal finishes are coated to prevent patina
- Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning
- 1 x 60W max E26 12W max CFL (bulb not included)
- 9.1" Dia. x 6.3" H
- Cord: 9.8' long fabric cord for hardwiring.
If in stock, item ships within 6 to 8 weeks.